Adobe PDF file repair software download
PDF Repair Toolbox is Adobe Acrobat PDF repair tool for damaged documents. Main capabilities and benefits of the PDF Repair software include:
- Recovers damaged Adobe PDF documents
- Supports PDF files of all versions
- Uses smart algorithms for data recognition
- Saves recovered data into a new PDF file
- Supports saving into compressed or non-compressed PDF files
Adobe PDF repair and recovery download software
- Our software do not recover password protected PDF files
- Our tool do not repair encrypted PDF files.
Note: PDF Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. PDF Repair Toolbox not include donate inside. This is a software with a free DEMO easy version. The tool is not distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development project team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. You need download Microsoft PDF repair software and use it.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting a source PDF file for further processing.
Select name of new PDF file for saving.
Select version of new PDF file.
Viewing the final recovery report.
With PDF Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid.
- An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who has created the PDF document to correct the problem.
- There was an error opening this document. There was problem reading this document.
- There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- There was an error processing a page. Invalid Function resource.
- There was an error processing the page. A font contains a bad cmap-encoding.
- There was an error processing a page. Too few operands.
- An unrecognized token "" found.
- File is corrupt or damaged
- This file contains information not understood by the viewer.
- File does not begin with %PDF.
- PDF file is not readable with Acrobat Reader.
- Format error: not a pdf or corrupted.
- File Damaged and Cannot Be Repaired
- Error Locating Object Handler When Downloading a .pdf File